Today’s post is a showcase of indie musicians who really “get it” about Social Media. One month ago, I posted this article > Let’s Stick Together: Share to Become 1 of “My Top 5 Socially Smart Indie Musicians”.
In it, I asked indie artists to help spread the word about my band‘s upcoming CD release, with the promise that I would post an article highlighting indie musicians who responded and whose music I genuinely respect.
It had to be Top 7!
Today I am making good on the promise. I had to change it from “Top 5″ to “Top 7″ due to the number of gratifying responses we’ve had to this idea. These artists are indeed “socially smart”, as well as being incredible PLAYERS. Please support them!
Trace says, “Give ‘em a spin!”
My Top 7 Socially Smart Indie Musicians:
5. The Snakecharmers / Marie Angell Marie of the rockin’, swingin’, bluesy band The Snake Charmers
See> The Snakecharmers Official Site
Follow> The Snakecharmers on Twitter
7. Titty Bingo Red hot stew of Texas electric blues, outlaw country, & boogie/garage rock
See> Titty Bingo Official Site
Follow> Titty Bingo on Twitter
Social Media is about “paying it forward” helping others succeed, who in turn will help you. These fine musicians personify this concept, with a heavy back beat!
If you would like to know about and hear our music please visit> Trace Relations The Band Official Site
Thanks for tuning in! Please support local, live music wherever you are. It makes a difference in the lives of hard working musicians in your community.
If you do, would you please do one or more small favors for me? I’ll be your biggest fan…
1. Sign up for newsletter HERE > The Social Freelancer ™ News publishes one email a week on Thursdays, 9 AM central standard time, no spam anytime.
2. Join us on Facebook HERE > The Social Freelancer ™ Facebook Page
3. Please post a comment below. Your comments here help to raise our site ranking in the search engines. You might also post a link to this page to your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin profiles by using the buttons at the bottom of this page.
Need help with media training for upcoming TV appearances? Need video produced for corporate audience or broadcast television? What about Social Media? Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin are business drivers in the new economy. Let Tracy help – Call Trace Productions (972-437-4433) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone consultation. We tailor our services to fit your needs. Thanks for visiting The Social Freelancer ™ blog.
Vocalist with: Trace Relations – the Band
tracetvfilm on Youtube