As a writer, photographer and Internet geek, it’s always thought provoking for me to look at Google Analytics on this site. Each week, this tool reveals which posts have gotten the most traffic, causing me to think about the content, and which topics are resonating with readers.
all about these things….
My life as a freelancer in video production, music and marketing
is a constant balancing act, between time spent on speculative creative projects, paying clients, social media interaction and evaluating new technologies. I enjoy all of it, but it can get overwhelming to the psyche. That’s why I write about these topics, it helps me to further explore, understand and interact with others who also face similar challenges in life.
I also like to laugh (it’s important!), so I am glad to see #4 “Church Ladies with Typewriters” made the list…
Here’s the list (with links) of the Top 7 Posts from The Social Freelancer ™ blog this week:
(click on titles to read full posts, please share…)
1. Three Reasons to “Like” Twitter over Facebook
2. The Creative Quandry: When Finances Battle Art
3. Review: Exploring Storify, cool new content creation tool
4. Funny! Church Ladies with Typewriters
5. Four Tips for Surviving Social Media
6. Reaching Out: Why Good Content is Not Enough
7. The allure of a Texas River… Photography and Music
Which is your favorite? Why?
Please comment below this post. Thanks for tuning in! ~ Trace
(Read on: Read more…